Monday, October 6, 2008

UFC



I still have not figured out the attraction to UFC, however Jesse apparently has and he loves it, he has also taught our 18 month old how awesome it is.  Maybe someday I'll figure it out.  On Saturday night Jesse, Tripp and I were flipping between the Texas vs. Colorado game and the UFC fight.  Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was fighting some other guy, I can't remember his name.  I am not a fan but I can remember Rampage because of his recent stint on my favorite celebrity gossip website, www.thesuperficial.com.  He allegedley had a run in with the law that was caught on film by my favorite people, the paparazzi!  Anyways, forget my run-on sentences.  These are the pictures from Saturday night.  Oh, and Rampage lost.  Shortly thereafter, Tripp was trying some moves on Bojangles.  He was really proud of himself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a big boy!!!!! I can't even get over it. He just gets more and more handsome every day! Tell Jesse I said congratulations. I'm really glad to hear that things are going so well. Congrats on the house selling and everything. I miss you guys tons!! Lots of love!