Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Latest . . .video included

So much is happening anymore, Jesse starts his job Oct. 1, we close on our house Oct. 9, we are living with my folks in Ponca City while we try to find a home in Ark City.  Meanwhile, we moved our store to Owasso and I'm commuting twice a week (hopefully not for too long).  It's a very exciting time for us, and after all the bad that 2008 brought it's finally turning around for us and we couldn't be more happy.

On a lighter note, Tripp is getting bigger by the minute and becoming a little boy right before our eyes.  He's is such a chatterbox, and when he was little I swore I would never be one of THOSE mothers that translates her childs' babbling into sophisticated sentences.  Oops, I guess I shouldn't have said, "NEVER!"  Tripp can't make his "F" sounds, they sound like the "sh," so football=shootball, fall=shawl, fish=shish and so on.  His new words are sucker or SUUUCK....ER! and cookie monster or heehee monter (the heehee is kind of a back of your throat hacking sound.) 

0 comments: