Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Lake










I know it's been a while since my last post, forgive me I am busy between shuttling Tripp back and forth to Ponca and driving to Wichita 4 days a week I find very little time to even brush my teeth.  Things seem to have quieted down for a bit, thank God, I needed a reprieve.  

So we went to the lake for Memorial weekend, we had a great time.  We had a lot of laughs, sun, and beverages!  The people watching at the lake is better than the fair, even though we didn't see Trenton's old friend, "The Hairy Nuts Lady," we did see her sister, the big fat girl with nothing on top but pasties.  I will spare you and your stomach and not include her photo with this post.  We did have with us some Grand Lake virgins, Monique and Barry, I think they might have been a little shell shocked, but in the end had a great time!  Our days were spent on the water and the evenings back at the house playing rock band, I am terrible at it.  

Being at the lake makes me miss Oklahoma, we are far enough away that it's just not the same.

0 comments: