


I can't believe it has already been another year. Tripp is turning 2 in 10 days and I have this aching feeling in my stomach that I too am another year older. Tripp's first year has truly been fascinating, children change so much in this year it is hard to recognize from the beginning of this year to the end. Tripp was just walking and speaking in one word commands at his first birthday, he now using hopping as his primary source of transportation and carrying on conversations with any adult who will listen. His latest zinger went something like this, "My stepped in Winston dogshit at Mimi's house." He's so big I can't wait to see what this next year brings, we are almost over the terrible two hill, or better yet the terrible two Mt. Everest. Tripp has sure been a lot of fun and I look forward to this birthday.

1 comments:
That lateset zinger is hilarious!!!! :) He is so cute! I can't believe he is going to be 2 in 10 days. Seems like we just had his 1st birthday party! I miss you guys like crazy! I love your dark hair.
Post a Comment