Monday, January 5, 2009

2008. . .Out!




I love how Ryan Seacrest always says, "Seacrest, out!" at the end of American Idol, therefore 2008, Out!

Sorry for the digression, I am so looking forward to 2009.  I think this is going to be my year. Jesse and I rang in the New Year with our friends Chet and Kayla at Kayla's folks' house.  We let our hair down and really livened up the party with flair like only OSU alumni can.  Fellow alumni, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.  

We had a great time, Jesse and I haven't done anything the last two years.  2007 I was pregnant and 2008 Tripp was still nursing.  We had a babysitter and no curfew, omg!  To celebrate the monumental occasion I wore the sparkliest of outfits.  My top was bedazzled like something Cher might have worn, and my shoes. . .let me tell you about my shoes.  Jesse was mortified of them, but he always is so I didn't care, my shoes were BANANAS  B-A-N-A-N-A-S!  I stole these shoes out of Ru Paul's closet, just joking they are mine I got them a Dillard's.  They are 5 inch silver sequined peep-toes.  They sure make me a tall drink of water, notice in the picture I am like 2 inches shorter than Jesse.  I love these shoes and I am going to look for every opportunity to wear them.  They are awful flashy for Ark City, but have you ever known me to tone it down for the sake of others?  I don't think so, and besides they just scream, "Look at me, talk about me, where did you come from!"

Forgive the close up, that was at the end of the night, which might explain the lack of make-up on my face and Jesse's dreaded look of, "oh jeez, I have to be at work at 7:00 am."

0 comments: