Aaron, Trenton, Tripp and myself all attended the OSU v. Iowa State game and boy did we have a great time. I was really worried, not knowing how Tripp would react to the band and the cannon and the screaming fans. I think Tripp had more fun than anyone, he met a little boy that shared his toys with him. I had to do a double take, I thought I was looking at Bobby Reid and D'Juan Woods (notice the jerseys)for a minute. After half time Tripp decided he would like to sit with some college students, and thank God they were accommodating. He sat on one girls lap the entire 3rd quarter. He doesn't really meet strangers. It was really hot that day and we had gone into the stadium 1 1/2 hours prior to kick-off, Tripp was a real trooper and made it to the 8 minute mark in the 4Th quarter. His daddy would have been so proud!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comments:
Allison, I love reading your blog!! You're such a good writer! You should turn that into your next entrepreneurial (is that a word?) venture! I'm glad you guys like Kansas! Tripp's a cutie!
Post a Comment